Saturday, September 3, 2011

Preview!!


Hey! It's been a minute! Sorry for the wait -Wayne's voice- This is no where in the near future of my story.. I just wrote it. So keep it in the back of your mind. I will post the new chapter soon. (I'm stuck!) Please, Please, Please Comment and Enjoy. =)





Pink and white roses covered the floor. A bunch of people were turned around staring at me. I looked over to my right and see my father squeezing my hand. “I’m proud of you baby girl, it’s always been my dream to give you away.” I smiled in returned. I looked down the long aisle as we began to walk. I felt 20 pounds heavy due to the long train the followed me. I looked down at my white strapless dress, with crystal accent around the waist. The 10 foot train encrusted with diamond slowed down my walk. I looked through my veil and see my groom, Dontae. “Who gives this woman to be married to this man?” The minister asked as I connect hands with Dontae. “My wife and I.” my father responded. He lifted up my veil and kissed my forehead. I turned back and looked at Jessica, holding the baby I saw in my previous dream. “Dearly beloveds, we are gathered her to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.” The minister begin, I looked over at my groom, who has tears glistening in his eyes. “I can’t believe we are doing this.” I whispered to him. He looked down back at me and wiped his tears. “Yeah, it was about time. I wish we could have done the traditional way, marriage than baby.” I nodded and went back listening to the minister. I handed my bouquet to my maid of honor, Kia as I placed the ring on Dontae’s finger. “With this ring, I be wed.” I slid the ring on his ring then he did mine and repeated the same line. “With the power invested in me, I now present you with Mr. and Mrs. Dontae James Campbell.”  We turned and faced the cheering crowd. “Dontae, you know what to do.” The minister grinned at us. Dontae pulled me closer to him by my waist, he placed his hand under my chin and placed soft pecks on my lips. A soloist started singing, ‘At Last’ as we walked out of the sanctuary into the foyer of the church. “I’s married now!” I screeched as I gathered around all my bridesmaids. I turned to my husband and kissed his lips. “I have paper on you now, papi.” I pointed my finger at chest as I laughed. “Yeah you do, and I’m yours forever.” Our hand intertwined, as we walked down the steps of the church, I bunched up dress to expose my 5 inches clear diamond accent heels. Our horse-drawn carriage was waiting on us. He helped me up in there as we waved to friends and family. We pulled off into the empty streets, I squeezed his hand. “This is so beautiful. I’m glad it’s almost over though.” I looked out of the carriage. “Yea, I got something for you.” I turned too looked at him as he went in his jacket pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment