“Damn I look good and cant nobody freak it like I could, Yea OK I got a
little fat but, My shorty told me that he like it like that, I'm happy, Another
nigga never can't be” The alarm clock blared from the speakers. The sun was
shining directly in window, I stood up from the bed and put on my slipper to
walk and open the blinds. I looked out the window to the neighborhood I called
home, the suburbs. Families walking down the sidewalk and older people sitting
on the porch watching the gardener manicure their yard. I felt happy for once,
and relaxed. My door cracked open and a familiar arm was gripped around my waist.
“Hey Sexy Mama.” Dontae whispered
in my ear and kissed my neck. I turned around and faced him.
“Hey bae, what you doing here?” I
wrapped my arms around his neck.
“You know how I do. Naa, you were
supposed to came and got me an hour ago but I can see you over slept. So I call
the house and Kia came and picked a nigga up.” He licked his lips. “I didn’t
know they made maternity lingerie.” He chuckled. I threw daggers at him with my
eyes.
“See you know what, this is not
even maternity, it’s plus size. You know them big girls be fresh too. And this
is not sexy, it’s a boring t-shirt.” I looked down at myself as far as I could.
I did a quick spin.
“Plus Size? Baby, you need to
hurry up and have this baby. I want my perfect size back. But that look like
lingerie when you standing in that window. I see all your little goodies right
through it.” He came closer to me and put me in his embrace. I inhaled his
scent.
“You so silly boy. I’m glad your
home.” He moved my big, wavy poof of hair out the way and kissed my neck.
“I’m glad to be home. I love you
Erika.” He spoke directly in my eyes. That warmed my heart.
“I love you too.” I said softly.
He lifted my chin up and his lips touched mine. I sucked on his bottom lip as
he sucked on mine. With every kiss the more passionate it got. He slowly made
our way to bed. He started taking off his shirt and sliding off his sweatpants.
As more pieces of clothing hit the ground, the more I felt uncomfortable. I
pushed his lips from off of mine.
“What’s wrong?” He moaned.
“I can’t do this.” I shook my
head. “It’s like we are rushing it. I don’t feel like this is the right place
and time.” I picked up his shirt and sweatpants and handed to him. “I think you
should go up to your room.” I attempted to get off the bed. But he held me
down.
“This is my room. But we don’t
have to do anything right now. Let’s just cuddle and enjoy each other’s company.
I just was to smell the scent of hair. I want to see how your face lights up
and your dimple show when you laughing. I want to see your nose scrunch up when
you get mad or hear something nasty. And mostly I want to see you bite your
bottom lip. I know you want something then.” He sat back down beside me as he
held my hand. After multiple tries of me getting comfortable we ended up in the
perfect cuddle.
“Tell me the story about the
first time you saw me.” I whispered to him as my eyes wandered around the
ceiling.
“I told you this story about 10
times already. You need a new story.” He laughed as I turned to him and popped
out my lip.
“I want to hear it again. Maybe
this time I will add my point of view. You never heard that.” I gave him a
sweet smile exposing my dimple.
“Last time.” I kissed his cheek
and turned back around. He started telling the story. “Alright, so it all
started after 4th period. I had gym and I was chillin by the locker
room. Then the nigga Trey was like ‘Tae, look at them girls right there. They
got future baby mama written all over them.’ I looked up and saw you with two
other girls, Kia and Julissa. I remember what you had on, It was some tight
black jeans, a shirt that say ‘No Money, No Job, No Luck’ and you had on some
black and white 13’s. I looked at you walking and smiling not even looking at
my way. Trey was like, “The middle one is bad, and the one on the left.” I replied “The middle one mine homey.” The
rest of that period, I was hype. I was going to go look for you. I saw you
sitting in the library by yourself. So I approached you and was like ‘Sup ma?’
You scrunched your nose up and responded ‘Hi.’ Then you got up and walked away.
At the moment, I knew I had to work for you. I had a girl and everything but
she won’t like you. The next time I saw you, you saw standing beside your old
Lexus. It was some dude in your face, yelling and shit and you were just
sitting their crying. Then when he left, I saw you sitting in your car just
crying. I had to come and talk to you; your voice was so sweet and innocent
then. Even with the tears in your eyes, I saw your beauty shine through your
eyes. I asked you what grade you were in and you said sophomore, I was shocked.
I was a senior and this little sophomore had me whipped. Then the more we
talked sitting in your car, the more I wanted to keep the smile on your face. I
had to have you. And I guess my planned work.” He kissed my neck. “Now, let me
hear what you got to say.”
“Ok, mines not as good as yours
though.” I took a deep breath. “Well, I was skipping 4th period I
was supposed to be in Science. Julissa wanted to go by the gym because she was
talking to your friend Zach I think then. And it was a lot of drama and she
wanted to see him and all this bull. I remember walking pass yall and see you
in the corner of my eye. I was like ‘papi got it going on,’ in my head. Then I
started to think what a senior wants with a sophomore. So I kind of relaxed all
my thoughts of you. When I was in the library, I saw you come up to me. I was
like what in the world to this nigga want. You came and spoke, I didn’t know
what to say to you so I just walked away. I wasn’t that good in talking to
boys. All the boyfriends I had before you, just forcefully asked me out. And
that’s what you saw. That boy’s name was Nick. We talked for like a week, he
was mad I wouldn’t have sex with him. So he cussed me out. My emotional tail
just sat there and cried. Then when he left and I saw you, I thought you was my
knight in shining armor. At that very moment, I fell in love with you, I never
stopped.” I chuckled. “I guess Trey was right when he said I got baby mama
written all over me.”
“Yeah, he was. I wish I can call
him and tell him. We lost contact after high school.” He laughed as he rubbed
my stomach.
“He knows. He and Julissa got
together. She is 8 months pregnant. I still talk to her. They supposed to get
married after the baby comes. I would have never thought them two fools would
end up together.” We both laughed.
“I need to hit that nigga up one
day.” He replied.
“He will be at DJ’s party. Trey
better come with Julissa. I invited both of them.” I turned off my side to my
back. I found the remote beside me and turned on the television. “Oh, this is
my show.” I smiled ear to ear while Dontae frowned up at the television.
“Yo Gabba Gabba? Oh hell no. We
bout to watch some sports center up in here.” He grabbed the remote from my
hand and turned it to ESPN. I reached to grabbed the remote and turned back to
PBS kids. I placed the remote on my left side where he can’t reach. He got on
top of me hold his weight up with his arm. I stared deep into his eyes while he
stared at mine. I was breathing a little
too fast from laughing and moving. He started move closer and closer to my
face, his breath smelled peppermint. His lips graced mine and his tongue
touched my lips causing my lips to open letting it in. He placed one of his
under my chin and I placed both of my arms around his neck. The more passionate
our kiss got, he changed positions. He laid beside me as his hands started to
roam my body. He lifted up my shirt, exposing my huge stomach and my boobs. His
lips move down towards his nipples, causing me to let out a soft moan. I forgot
when you’re pregnant you reach an orgasm faster. I quickly pushed him away
again.
“I’m sorry bae. I was caught in
the moment.” He propped his head up with his elbows. I rubbed his face with the
back of my hand.
“It’s ok. I don’t want to rush
it. I’m still not over what happen earlier. I know it was a couple months ago
but I feel like yesterday.” I rolled my eyes and started to get up.
“Is that your excuse? After all
we been through, you still can’t fully commit to me again. You all I got. You
was the only one there when I was in hospital. What can I do to prove to you
I’m fully here?” I stood up and stared at him.
“Just give me time.” I shook my
head and went to the bathroom.
“Time, that’s all? See if you
don’t wanna be with me, let me know. I don’t want to pressure you.” He yelled
from in the room, I slowly walk back to where he was sitting on the edge of the
bed.
“That’s funny. Last time I
remember, you were the one cheating. I was the one dumbfound. I just don’t want
to put my guard down just yet. And if you think about leaving me while I’m
pregnant with your child, you got another thing coming. I’m not a stupid,
little immature girl. You will pay me child support. So don’t even go that
route.” I laughed at my anger. Dontae got up and stood in my face and look down
at me.
“Mane, go somewhere with all
that. I will be back later.” He turned and slammed the door behind him. I took
a deep breath and went back to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and all my
thoughts came rushing back to my head.
‘This is who I want to spend the
rest of my life with? Why do I keep aggravating him? I want my baby to have a
happy family, in order for this to happen I need to change myself. It’s my
entire fault that he doesn’t want to be with me.’
I got out the shower in went back
into my room. I quickly got dress; I wanted to see my twins. I walked out my
room, next door to where the twins were just starting to wake up. I peeped over
at Krystal first who was laughing and playing with her feet. I picked her up
and went to the changing table. I quickly changed her and got her clean and put
her on a nice dress. I put her in the swing, while I moved on to Kristen. She
was starting to whine a little bit. I picked her up and repeated the same thing
I did to Krystal. As I put Kristen in the swing, I sat down in front of the
swings staring at them.
“I wish you two could talk and
walk already.” I played with their toes. “Where should we go today? I was
thinking of the mall. I need to buy you two a new outfit for DJ’s party
tomorrow.” They both started to laugh showing their toothless smile. I laughed
along with them. I got up and picked up both twins and carried them into living
room. I sat the down on the play mat as I went to the kitchen to get some
cereal. I sat back down on the sofa.
“Kia or Jessica? Who wants to go
to the mall?” I screamed up the steps. Nobody answered. “Hello, anybody up
there?” I screamed again.
“They took DJ to Chuck E Chesse,
It’s just me and you.” Dontae said as he came down the steps.
“Oh, I thought you were gone.” I
placed my bowl on the table. He came and sat down beside me.
“Why would you think that?” He
gave me a curious look; I just looked down at the twins crawling around. “They
are getting big now.” I laughed.
“Yeah, they are busy for their
age. They already crawling and trying to pull up.” I felt him glance over at
me.
“So, what about this mall thing?
I want to go.” I gave him a side eye.
“Alright, get the stroller from
the closet over there and put it in the car. And get the car seats from out
their room.” I said as I got up and put my bowl in the dishwasher.
“Yes, sir Master.” He said in an
old slave accent. I laughed.
“Boy shut up.” I went back to
where the twins were sitting up laughing along with me. Their dimples, just
like mine, were showing. I think they look just like me. I grabbed their car
seats, which Dontae placed on the couch and strapped them in. They was content
playing with their feet, I walked back into their room to get the diaper bag. I
think Jessica or Kia knew I wanted to go out today, they bag was already packed
all I need was the bottles. I carried the diaper bag back to the living room,
and fixed the bottles. Once I done all that, Dontae was already putting the
twins in the car. I grabbed my purse and the diaper bag and was out the door.
this was soooo adorable!!! i'm glad they got over that lil fight quickly but damn...i thought it was bouta go dowwwwn! then she stopped him -______- lol great job post soon! xoxo
ReplyDelete-Team Dricki 4Ever :)
YESS Erika :). Missed you like CRAY! Lol! Happy New Year to you also. Ohmygosh!! So freaking cute! I see you Dontae, CTFU! I really do. Smh. Naughty. And awww ctfu so silly. His POV was funny and cute, lol. "The middle one mine..." And yes I agree about the "Baby mama" thing written all over her, lol. It's clear now. Damn Yo Gabba Gabba & ESPN? Damn, I couldn't wait either of them! OH NO! Please don't start arguing :(. OHMYGOSH, YAYYYYYYY!!! He didn't leave! I'm so proud of him. And then he helped! Oh yeah baby (: This was cute!! Now that I know, Let's go with this next chapter!! Hahaha.
ReplyDelete