Monday, October 3, 2011

All Falls Down


Here goes the next edition of the drama that happens in my head. Sorry it took so long. I promise i'm going to make it up to y'all -evil laugh- Remember that everyone is not what they seen. Please Comment and Enjoy =)





The lobby was so dead. Nobody is in there. The whole time I answered the hundreds of happy birthday texts I received. I ran into somebody walking to the restaurant.
“Excuse me.” I said as I got up.
“So you gonna act like you don’t know me now huh?” a familiar voice said.
“I’m not acting. Who are you?”
“So all those times you picked on and beat me in middle school, and called me a nerd because of my glasses and braces. You done forgot me?”
“Lordy. Is that you Romello?” I took a glance at him. “I haven’t seen you in forever how you been?”
“Good. Not as well as you I see. What have you been eating? Because dang, the body is looking right?” he licked his lips.
“Shut up. What you doing here?” I placed my hand on hips and looked at this dude who uses to be my target. In middle school, he was the nerd who liked me so I teased him a lot. Now he is about 6’3 with cut up arms. The color of his skin is hazel and he has the darkest eyes that you can just find yourself getting lost in.
“I’m on vacation. I was looking for somebody to sing the hook on my new song. You still sing? I remember in gym you would sit there and sing for the boy you like then yall would be in love then I would feel all heart broken.” I gave me a grin. I guess somebody still have feelings for me.
“Yeah. I still sing. Well sometimes when I bored. But I never knew you rapped?” I raised my eyebrow.
“I do it all. Let me give you my number. When I get back In VA, I want you to do this hook for me.” He snatched my phone from out my hand and gave me his. Once the phones were back to the owner we went our separate ways.
In the restaurant, I just wanted some strawberries and grapes. I ended up getting a big plate of them and back up to my room to leave. I ran up there and grabbed all my packed suitcases and my purse. I checked the room and dragged Kia out with her stuff. The boys were already out in the hallway when I we walked out. Dontae gave me a look that seemed like he was scared. I put on my sunglasses and walked out to the Limo.
Walking In my dad’s house always makes me feel like a little girl. I feel like I’m still 7 years old and he beat up the man who was touching me wrong. He might have been 3 states away but he always was right there.
“Happy birthday princess..” He handed me 2 boxes and a bag. A new LV duffle bag and a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet.
“Thank You Daddy.” I got up and hung on his neck. At this very moment my life felt complete. I wanted this Moment For Life!

“Imma need you to check that chart again!” I yelled at the doctor.
“I’m sorry Erika, but it’s true.” Dr. Davidson’s eyes look so sincere.
“How did this happen?” I laid my face in my hands, crying.
“Well when the sperm and the egg comes in contact with each other---“The doctor started.
“I know that,” I cut her off. “So how far am I?” I played with the string hanging from my jeans.
“Well looking at the chart, I say a good 4 weeks.” She placed her hand on my shoulder. “It’s going to be fine sweetie. You can always come back if you need anything.” I got up and walked out the door. I really can’t deal with all this now.
Why is this happening to me? I am a smart girl, I listen to my parents, and I really haven’t done anything bad. But God has blessed me with this gift, I’m thankful for it but why right now? I just been home from Atlanta and graduated from High School 3 weeks ago. I drove down the freeway, speeding. I needed to tell someone. I was contemplating on going home to tell Kia or find Dontae. But I guess the car knew where my heart wanted to go before I could catch myself I was knocking on Dontae’s door.
“Hey boo, I missed you. What’s wrong?” Dontae looked worried but I didn’t know how to tell him just yet. He always wanted another baby but I never thought I would be giving him one this soon.
“Nothing just tired. Where is DJ?” I walked passed him and laid my stuff down to go find my little baby.
“He sleep.  But what you doing here, how your doctor appointment went?” He sat me down on the couch beside him.
“It went alright, I guess. I’m hungry though. What you got in here to eat.” I tried to get up but he pushed me back down.
“For real ma, what you hiding? You got the cooties are something?” he kissed me on my forehead as I laughed.
“I wish. But somebody is going to be a daddy again.” I chewed on my bottom lip and looked away slowly.
“You serious? When did this happen?” He gently rubbed my stomach which was still flat.
“I can’t believe this. What am I going to do?” I cried in his arms.
“Aye, don’t worry about that right now. You have me and that’s all that matters. I’m going to take care of us. I got you ma.” I lay in his arms where I left safe because I knew when I told my mom its going to explode.
“Congratulations mamacita, I’m going to be an auntie!” Kia grabbed me and held me close.
“Shh. My mom doesn’t know yet.” I said as I laid back on my bed.
“I don’t know what.” My mom wobbled in the room and sat on my bed.
‘Fuck!’ I mouthed and threw something at Kia.
“So what it is?” my mom glared at me. I took a deep breath.
“Mommy, I’m pregnant.” I looked down at my pillow.
“You stupid little bitch. How could you do this to me? I gave you everything and this is how you repay me? So since I had you young you want to see how it is to be a teenage mother. Well it’s hell.” She screamed at me.
“Mom, calm down before you go into labor?” I said rubbing her back.
“Don’t fucking touch me. I don’t give a fuck right now. I can’t even look at you. You disgust me.” She got up and walked away.
“Kia, come hold me.” I murmured. As soon as I felt her touching me, I broke down. At that very moment, I realized her and Dontae is all I got. Maybe telling Jessica and my dad will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment