Saturday, June 18, 2011

Promise

This is my First story that I have decided to post. Please Comment!

Chapter 1:

"ERIKA!!! GET UPP!" a sweet little voice said, waking me up from my deep sleep.
"Yes DJ. What’s the matter with you?" I said half-sleep.
"I want to play the Wii and I’m hungry!" I started to yell and fuss at this little 3 year old boy but his eyes stopped me.
"Where is your daddy? Ask him to play with you." I rolled out of bed and headed towards the kitchen I knew today was going to be a long day.
I see Dontae's car pull up in the drive-way, I wonder where he has been.
Well before I get into the good stuff, let's have some background information. My name is Erika. I am average 17 year old girl. I have big boobs, a bigger butt and the curves to match it. Being 5'2 with a light honey complexion is just the perks of being a mixed chick. Dominican & Black mamis are the best. I’m the only child right now, but my bi-polar mom is expecting a new baby. 
Dontae is my boyfriend. We have been dating on and off for 3 years. But i think this time we will last forever. I have not been with nobody other than him since i was 15. I knew the first time i saw him that he will be everything. Well, let me tell you how fine this man is. At 19 years old, he already has found is grown man swag. He stands about 6'2, light skin, waves, and light green- Chinese eyes. It complexion is so fine and smooth like honey. If he wasn't in college studying business management, i picture him on the cover of a GQ magazine. Dontae is like my dream man but its one flaw that is a speed bump in our road of happiness. Dontae Jr. and his ratchet baby mama. Don't get me wrong i love my man but his baby mama makes me want to give it all up and find somebody my age with less baggage. Because this girl is crazy. She really doesn't want DJ but she is only kept him because Dontae. She thought that they could be a family and he would support her and this other bull. But wake-up! It didn’t happen that way so move on. So almost every day Dontae has DJ and when is at work or have a late class, guess who has DJ? Yeah, you are actually right me! I love DJ to death, he is my baby not biologically but he is a part of me.
Well back to where I see Dontae's car pulls up. I must have been sleeping hard because i normally feel when somebody moves out my bed. Dontae walks in and put his bag down on the chair and kiss my mom good morning and moves towards me who am standing in the kitchen looking like hell.
"Good morning Baby. I missed you!" he said within a kiss.
"Yeah. Good morning. Where you go this early?" I said while I’m in the refrigerator getting bacon to start this breakfast.
"I had class. You know. I am in college." he said kind of shaky. So I knew his butt was lying.
"Class? On a Sunday? Stop lying and tell me where the hell was you!?!" I said get hostile.
"Babe you need to chill. I can’t lie to you. I went out around 12 last night when you and DJ was sleep. I had to go to this party it was crazy!" He said dougieing.
"So. You telling me while me and YOUR son was sleep, you were out parting, acting like you don't know damn responsibilities. It’s 8 o'clock in the morning and your just walking your pathetic butt in my house. You know what get you and DJ stuff and get out! I’m not supposed to be your babysitter. I am your Girlfriend." I said as i walked out the kitchen to go get DJ ready to leave.
As soon as I walked in my room, I saw DJ crying. My heart stopped for a few seconds. "What’s the matter, honeybun?"
"You are gonna leave my daddy and i have to stay with my mommy!" he said crying louder.
I scooped him up in my arms. "Why don't you wanna stay with your mommy?"
"She hits me..hard" He said as he lifted his shirt and i saw a big bruise.
My eyes got big and i was about to scream for Dontae but he was standing right behind me. I can tell he was hurt and mad. I just grabbed for him and started crying in his arms.
"DJ, I will never leave your daddy. Now go back and play the Wii. You don’t have to live with your mommy you can stay with me." I finally said trying to control me tears.
I walk out the room and stood in the hallway and cried some more. Who could beat on this little innocent thing? He is the sweetest little boy. Dontae walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his warm tears fall on my neck. I turned around and kissed him. Right now we are all DJ got.

1 comment:

  1. gerl!! i love this :). I hope they stay together, there. poor little DJ :(

    I hope you post more soon.


    @TMAngel_

    ReplyDelete